SA/NT Technology Seminar
New Venture Institute at Flinders University, Tonsley Campus, 1284 South Road, Tonsley SA
Technology, Parks & Places - how the landscape is changing
This seminar will showcase the latest ways in which technology is changing how we manage, monitor, gather data, and make better decisions in the Parks and Leisure industry. Come and hear from industry leaders, learn about new technology and see examples of 'Smart Cities' in action. The seminar will also provide an opportunity to network, share ideas and be inspired.
(Photo courtesy of JPE Design Studio)
- Richard Kleinig, Principal, JPE Design Studio - "Contemporary Design with Technology"
- Rebecca Deans, Open Space and Recreation Planner, City of Marion - "Creating open space for the future - the importance of data and how to use it"
- Mason Willis, Lead Asset Consultant - Parks & Water, City of Adelaide - "Sustainable Waste Management - Changing the Way We Keep Our Cities Clean"
- Rachael Hamilton, Coordinator Environment and Sustainability, City of Campbelltown - "Making Data Meaningful: The power of mapping for engagement in biodiversity and planning for a cooler, greener city"
- Emily Moskwa, Planning & Policy Research Officer, City of Campbelltown - "Connected Cities Project: Using smart sensor technology for smarter planning decisions at Magill Village"
- Damian Hewitt, General Manager - Transport, SAGE Automation - "The new era of urban mobility and smart cities"
- Lee Sauerwald, Executive Manager Corporate Services, Uniting Communities - "U City - Live, Connect and Thrive in the heart of the city"
9.00am - Registration
9.30am - Welcome
9.40am - Richard Kleinig, JPE
10.10am - Damian Hewitt, SAGE Automation
10.40am - Lee Sauerwald, Uniting Communities
11.10am - Morning tea
11.30am - Rebecca Deans
11.55am - Mason Willis, City of Adelaide
12.25pm - Rachael Hamilton, City of Campbelltown
12.55pm - Emily Moskwa, City of Campbelltown
1.15pm - Lunch & Networking
All prices exclude GST and are represented in Australian Dollars
Register yourself for this event
Register multiple people or someone else