PLA, ANZALS and SRNZ are keen to hear your ideas regarding the value of sharing information on research projects contact John Wood, Editor, Research Connections email@example.com
The August 2016 edition of Research Connections is available for download. This edition focuses on research being undertaken in Victoria.
- Sport Participation Research Project
- Managing Diversity in Junior Sport
- Benchmarking Energy and the Indoor Environmental Quality of Aquatic Centres in Victoria
- National Elite Para-Sport Policy
- "It keeps me sane": women’s mental health and emotional wellbeing and connections with social capital in the context of field hockey 6
- Corporate Fitness Centres
- National Aquatic and Recreation Centres Community Benefits
- Sport NZ Research Projects Update
- A Thinking Person’s Guide to America’s National Parks
- Urban Mind
- WLO Call to Bid: World Leisure Congress 2022
- Considering Undertaking a PhD in Tourism, Hospitality, or Leisure Studies?