Summary: Design and Construct (D&C) contracts are not an uncommon delivery option for Field of Play projects. D&Cs suit some project and Fields of Play better than other delivery options, however like all options comes with short-comings that need to be known and suitably addressed. Come learn from SPORTENG CEO & Director, Jarrod Hill, about where D&Cs work well and what other options are available. Following Jarrod's presentation, our facilitator Nick Matthews will invite questions from our participants for a 20 minute Q&A session with Jarrod about delivering projects with or without the D&C approach.
Who should attend?
- Project Managers, Landscape Architects & Civil Engineers
- Contracts officers, Park & Open Space Managers
- Local government officers, park & open space planning/design consultants, academics, students
- Wednesday 1 September 2021
- 11AM - 12PM AEST
- Registration closes Tuesday, 31 August 2021 11AM AEST
- All prices exclude GST and are represented in Australian Dollars.
CEO & Director, SPORTENG
As one of Australia's leading Field of Play designers, Jarrod blends his Civil Engineering profession with his extensive knowledge for the development of sport and recreation facilities to ensure client and stakeholder desires are met. Well known for his accomplishments in the planning and development of Fields of Play, Jarrod's experience includes athletics running tracks, hockey fields, football grounds (all codes) and general-purpose facilities. Jarrod's credentials are based on knowledge of specialist engineering applications and a detailed understanding or athlete and venue owner requirements. This proficiency has seen Jarrod work on most major sport projects throughout Australia in recent years.