PLA NSW/ACT STRATEGIC PLAN WORKING GROUPS
Call for Expressions of Interest
The NSW/ACT Regional Council is seeking expressions of interest from PLA Members to join one of three working groups identified in the PLA NSW/ACT Strategic Plan 2019-2021.
The purpose of the establishment of the working groups is to further develop the strategies identified from the PLA NSW/ACT Strategic Planning Day held in December 2018.
Three working groups have been approved by the PLA NSW/ACT Regional Council to research and develop outputs in the following areas:
- Membership - Develop a Membership Value Proposition
- Professional Development - Develop a Professional Development Program
- Partnerships - Develop a Strategic Partnership Engagement Strategy
ROLE OF EACH WORKING GROUP
- To further investigate one of the above 3 action/goals.
- To determine summary statements and potential metrics and/or strategies to achieve the action/goal.
- To report to the PLA NSW/ACT Regional Council the outcomes of research undertaken by the working group, including proposed recommendations to resource and implement each action/goal. This is to occur on a bi-annual basis.
Parks and Leisure Australia is the leading industry association for professionals in the sector. Our aim is to build, serve and further develop a strong and united parks and leisure industry in Australia.
The Membership working group has been established to:
- Develop and test a Membership proposition
- Determine opportunities to leverage with other associations
- Increase awareness of PLA benefits and value
- Conduct Bi-annual monitoring and reporting of PLA (NSW/ACT) Membership
The Professional Development working group has been established to:
- Identify industry disciplines and gaps for seminars and training
- Establish an annual program of events
- Identify opportunities where PLA can facilitate industry networking activities
- Develop a bi-annual monitoring and reporting system to gauge effectiveness
The Partnerships working group has been established to:
- Develop the PLA NSW/ACT regional Strategic Partnership and Engagement Strategy
- Develop the Relationship Management Framework
- Create and identify a database of priority partners and industry alignments
- Develop the partnership prospectus package and action plan
- Data Management of partnership metrics
- Progress all deliverables/actions and report bi annually to Regional Council.
Read more here - Terms of Reference
Download EOI HERE . Submissions close on Friday 13 September 2019