The WA Leisure Facilities Network was developed to identify key priorities, issues and opportunities for facility managers in Western Australia. Both regional and metro leisure facility managers are asked to join specialist subcommittees to guide and facilitate projects and professional development which align with the regions business plan.
Priorities for 2019/20 have been listed below.
- Continuation and expansion of data collection and collation for group 1 leisure centre benchmarking data.
- Expansion of benchmarking data collection to dry facilities .
- Social value modelling of leisure centres
- Leisure Facility Managers short course
- Community Facility Guidelines aimed at infrastructure provision per head of population
- Data collection on entrance fees
- User group agreements and formulas.