Release of 2019 AusPlay Data
Today Sport Australia has released its latest results from AusPlay. This release covers data collected in the last calendar year (January to December 2019), that is, before COVID-19 started in Australia*, and includes:
- New national, state/territory and sport data tables.
- A year-on-year comparison of selected measures across the 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 calendar years. These can be viewed by downloading the new national data tables.
- New data visualisations. These visualisations are based on AusPlay's 85,000+ cumulative sample to date (October 2015 to December 2019) and include:
- a Story of Sport and Physical Activity Participation by Life Stage;
- Sport and Physical Activity and the Health Guidelines;
- individual digital reports for the most popular sports and physical activities (with more to be added in the future);
- an update to the Focus on State and Territory Participation released last October, which now has an additional 6 months (July to December 2019) of data;
- and more!
You can visit the AusPlay results pages on the Clearinghouse for Sport to download the new data. Please note that if you have visited these pages previously you may need to refresh your browser to view the latest content.