- Judging is conducted by a panel of experienced parks and leisure practitioners.
- Judges are asked to declare if a conflict of interest exists and if so are excluded from the judging of that submission.
- Judges may not be familiar with your organisations size, location and operating budget so, if appropriate, include this information in responses so judges can put applications into context.
- Judging occurs in two stages, one panel to determine the best submission for each category in each region and a second panel to determine the best of each category at the national level.
- Awards are judged in accordance with the award criteria.
- Should the respective judging panel believe that no nomination meets the criteria or standard of excellence required, it will not be obliged to confer the particular award.
- Where there is only one nomination in a category, it will be considered by judges as to whether it is suitable to win the award at the region level, and suitable to progress to the national level.
All decisions of the judging panel are final and no correspondence entered into.
- Our Judging Process
- Call for Expression of Interest to be part of the 2021 Judging Panel
- Position Description - Head Judge
Need to know more?
Check out the Frequently Asked Questions