- Judging is conducted by a panel of experienced parks and leisure practitioners.
- Judges are asked to declare if a conflict of interest exists and if so are excluded from the judging of that submission.
- Judges may not be familiar with your organisations size, location and operating budget so, if appropriate, include this information in responses so judges can put applications into context.
- Region judging panels will be comprised of three judges from a different region to the one being judged to eliminate bias.
- Awards are judged in accordance with the award criteria.
- Should the respective judging panel believe that no nomination meets the criteria or standard of excellence required, it will not be obliged to confer the particular award.
- The national judging panel is comprised of five judges, one from each region for each of the categories.
All decisions of the judging panel are final and no correspondence entered into.
Need to know more?
Check out the Frequently Asked Questions